Free T-Shirt Terms
FREE T-SHIRT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- By participating in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions; and agree to be bound by them. Entries must be submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- The promotion commences on 07/10/2015 at 12:01 am (AEST) and closes on 30/11/2015 at 11:59 am (AEST), or if the t-shirt and/or jerseys sell out prior.
The promotion is only open to "Eligible Entrants". Subject to these Terms and Conditions, an Eligible Entrant is a person who (a) shops on allblackshop.com, and (b) purchases a Kids, Ladies or Men’s Adidas Jersey.
Multiple purchases per person is permitted.
To be eligible for this offer, an entrant must during the Promotional Period:
- All t-shirt supplies for the MENS and LADIES t-shirt have been exhausted, as of 1/12/2015.
- However, if you purchase a YOUTH/KIDS jersey the order will still receive a t-shirt. The free t-shirt promotion for kids jerseys will run until all childrens t-shirts are sold out. This can happen at any time without prior warning. Specific Jersey exclusions apply, please see point 7.
The limitations that apply to the prize are the following:
- Purchase an officially licensed Adidas Jersey on the Official All Blacks Online Megastore (www.allblackshop.com).
Any additional costs associated with the free t-shirt prize (including freight charges, customs duties and anything outside the free t-shirt offer) are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of Infinite Retail Pty Ltd. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as the result of the conduct of NZR.
Each t-shirt must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the customer is unable to use the t-shirt or any element of it, as stated. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or in part for something of equal or greater value in the event that any component of the prize is unavailable (subject to any applicable legislation).
The t-shirt is not transferable, deferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or product. The prize cannot be sold to any other person (including by online auction or private sale). Unused portions of prizes will be forfeited and no compensation will be payable in lieu of that element of the prize.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including pursuant to the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any death, personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity and whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) suffered or incurred by any person (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) arising in any way out of or in connection with (a) this promotion; (b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (d) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (e) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (f) if any event included in the prize is cancelled or rescheduled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (g) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (h) taking and redemption of any prize.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries in its absolute discretion. For example, the Promoter may disqualify: (a) any entrants or entries that tamper with, or attempt to tamper with the entry process; (b) incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries or entries containing false information or incorrect contact details; (c) any entries that contain material that is obscene, indecent, objectionable, defamatory, libellous or otherwise contravenes an applicable law or infringes any third party's rights; and (d) any entries that the Promoter considers inappropriate for any reason.
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the details provided by entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The identification necessary for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time without prior notice or warning.
- The free t-shirt applies to the following products:
- All Blacks Prepare Yourself Adults T-Shirt. Sku: AA4112
- All Blacks Kids Ma’a Nonu White T-shirt: Sku: AO2628
- The size of the free t-shirt will be equivalent to the size of the jersey ordered. There are strictly no changes for size or product.
- All men’s jersey orders will receive the ‘All Blacks Prepare Yourself Adults T-Shirt’. (sku: AA4112)
- All ladies jersey orders will receive the ‘All Blacks Prepare Yourself Adults T-Shirt’. (sku: AA4112)
- All kids’ jersey orders will receive the All Blacks Kids Ma’a Nonu White T-shirt: Sku: AO2628
- Infant’s jerseys are excluded from this promotion.
- Specific Jersey Exclusions include:
- S98977 (2015 Men's RWC Champions Jersey)
- AH4468 Blues 2016 Home Jersey
- AH4459 Chiefs 2016 Home Jersey
- AH4465 Hurricanes 2016 Home Jersey
- AH4462 Crusaders 2016 Home Jersey
- AH4507 Highlanders 2016 Home Jersey
- If a jersey is returned or exchanged, the t-shirt must be exchanged/returned in accordance with this.
- The promotion will close at the above stated time (point 3), unless the t-shirt is sold out prior. Please note, the promotion may still be advertised even if certain/all sizes have sold out.
- The amount of jerseys ordered in one purchase, will equal the number of t-shirts that are included in the order. For example if 2 men’s large jerseys are ordered, 2 men’s large t-shirts will accompany the order.
- The free t-shirt with the jersey order is final, and cannot be exchanged/refunded for any other items on the shop.
Entrants' personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners' names published as required under relevant lottery legislation.
Each entrant must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Each entrant indemnifies and will keep indemnified the Promoter in relation to all loss and damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) by the Promoter as a direct or indirect result of the entrant acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incomprehensible, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the promotional database.
The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination of these, or any other technical failures including any damage to an entrant's (or any other person's) mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion. Entrants acknowledge that the Internet is not a secure medium and that the Promoter is not responsible for the security of on-line entries.
If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, safety or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any applicable legislation.
The Promoter’s decision on all aspects relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter is Infinite Retail Pty Ltd (ABN 19 158 215 984) of 29 Hotham Parade, Artarmon 2064 NSW
Authorised Trade Promotion Lottery Permit NSW: LTPM/14/00845 approved under delegation from the Minister administering the Lotteries and Art Unions Act 1901.